Mark,

Thanks for the response!  Really appreciate it because I couldn't get
mcopy to work as I expected.  Downloaded DOS2UNIX.EXE (for win32) from
http://www.bastet.com/software/software.html -- seems to work fine.

(I don't have an ftp server on either computer, and, for security /
especially when I deal with other sites.)

Randy Kramer