On Wednesday 05 September 2001 11:24 am, you wrote:

there is a quickcam express driver in development at www.sourceforge.net.
Right now it's in Alpha development (seems it been for in development for
over a year)   I've manage to get it working for my cam.  just wish there
were a netmeeting for linux or something like compatible like to work with a
windows conferencing versions.