Hello, been lurking a bit and had a question that the gurus can help me
with.  I recently installed MySQL from source code and thusly, didn't get
everything entered automagically into my etc/rc.d/init.d folder for
execution at bootup.  I copied the  mysql.server file into init.d and ran
the command in start and stop to verify it worked, which it did.  My
problem is...how do I get it to autostart on reboot?  I tried rebooting to
test it and no go.  I'm sure it has to do with the other rc.1, etc.
folders, but I'm not quite sure how to go about it.

Thanks.

<http://www.sindiis.com/index.html>Sindi is : On the Web

<http://www.sindiis.com/~incubus/index.html>Incubus' Lair