        From:   James S Bear [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, September 05, 2001 5:06 AM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        [newbie] keyboarding

        This year, at our small rural North Dakota school, we pretty much
have made the
        change to Linux in our computer lab.  There is one problem, though,
the fifth
        and sixth grade teacher wants to bring her kids in to practice their

        keyboarding skills.  I don't want to buy windows for these machines
so that
        they can run Mavis Beacon.  Does anybody know of a keyboarding
program for
        linux?  It doesn't have to be a real good one.  Anything will do.

        jim

         << File: message.footer >>

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200