On Tuesday 11 September 2001 04:47 am,  Adrian Lynch wrote:
> Speaking of RAM, I hope nobody minds me slating a PC company, but it needs
> to be said. I bought a PC from Evesham a while back, it should have come
> with 128Mb PC133 SDRAM, just opened it up lastnight, and what do I find?
> Two 64Mb chips, one PC133 the other PC100.
>
> Not a happy bunny, see >>>>>> :o(
>
> Whats the point of giving me a mix of the two if the lower one brings the
> higher one down?
>

> Adrian Lynch

To save money or they used what was on hand.  I'd be pissed.  I'd also be
writing a letter to them demanding retribution.   Even in this electronic
communication age (or because of it) a single physical snail-mail letter gets
more results than any number of phone calls or emails.

Next time roll your own.  :-)

-s