> Now the hard question. How do I wind up actually getting to the Windoze
> machines? Its not like I can go into "network neighborhood" or anything
> like that! <grin>

Go have a look for 'Komba' on www.rpmfind.net or www.tucows.com.  I'm using
it at work to do all of my networking as I haven't had much luck configuring
any other tools (I'm not allowed to install Samba Server at the moment, the
other tools I've tried may be counting on some tools that come with the Samba
Server...).  I did have some dependency problems at first, but RPMfind helped
immensely.

Richie