Dave Sherman wrote:

>On Tue, 2001-09-11 at 10:56, David E. Fox wrote:
>
>>US needs to do something about this though - nuke Mecca
>>

>Careful, David. We may have peaceful Muslims on this list, who would
>deplore today's events as much as anyone else.
>
>Dave

Not to mention that negativity breeds negativity. We should be careful
when fighting monsters, not to become one in the process, Simply nuking
someone will not solve the entire problem, even if that is a reasonable
part of the solution. Even then, it should not be taken lightly. There
is more than one base of evil in the world and some of them are very
well disquised. I think the people who are offering prayers are in the
proper attitude to receive the wisdom to deal with this situastion.

ShalomOut
     Chal

Elder PCUSA
Registered Linux user #217118