On Wednesday 12 September 2001 12:53 am, Guilherme Cirne escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having some trouble installing the flash player plugin in Mozilla
> 0.9.3. I have copied the files libflashplayer.so and
> ShockwaveFlash.class into /usr/local/mozilla0.9.3/plugins but the
> plugin doesn't show up when I enter about:plugins. Does anyone know
> what I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance,

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/home/tom/.netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/home/tom/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/ShockwaveFlash.class
/usr/lib/netscape/plugins/ShockwaveFlash.class
/home/tom/.netscape/plugins/ShockwaveFlash.class
/home/tom/.mozilla/plugins/ShockwaveFlash.class

   is where I've got 'em. As you can probly see I've got 'em installed
as both root and user, both Mozilla and NutScrape. The Nutscrape part
isn't probly needed.    about:plugins  shows flash works, even with
Konqueror. (yeah, right  .... most of the time ;)

 At least I don't get bounced to a download page when it doesn't ;>

mozilla-xmlterm-0.9.3-3mdk
mozilla-fonts-20000310-8mdk
mozilla-devel-0.9.3-3mdk
mozilla-0.9.3-3mdk

   I've come to hate flash ;>>
--
        Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay