On Wednesday 12 September 2001 11:02 am, Guilherme Cirne escribió:
> On Wednesday 12 September 2001 03:35, Tom Brinkman wrote:

> > mozilla-xmlterm-0.9.3-3mdk
> > mozilla-fonts-20000310-8mdk
> > mozilla-devel-0.9.3-3mdk
> > mozilla-0.9.3-3mdk
> >
> >    I've come to hate flash ;>>
>
> I downloaded mozilla-i686-pc-linux-gnu-0.9.3-installer.tar.gz from
> mozilla.org and installed from there. There is a installer script
> which asks for an installation directory and I chose
> /usr/local/mozilla0.9.3.
>
> I have noticed that you installed from rpms. Where did you get the
> rpms. And did you install over mozilla 0.8 or did you uninstall it
> first?

   No, I upgraded over 9.2 using rpm -Fvh. I'm in the habit of getting
the mozilla src.rpm from cooker and rebuilding it. Sometimes I use the
Red Hat src.rpm, as it's often available before Mandrake's. I use -Fvh
so that I don't install mozilla mail or irc, neither of which I want.

 ~ $ whereis mozilla
mozilla: /usr/bin/mozilla /usr/lib/mozilla /usr/include/mozilla
--
        Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay