I have installed mdk 7.2 in a machine with local printers Epson 105+ and also
a printer which emulates Epson LQ1170/IBM Proprinter XL24E. I have installed
with cups instead of lpr while prompting. Some time back with RH 6.2, epson
105+ was working with 9 pin dmtprinter with printtool/lpr. Now both the
printers are printing test pages properly. How to remove the printer queue
with cups? How to make the above printers work.
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017