Siavash,

I just did a quick run through on my windows box using the following
instructions: they are a little crude, but they worked. Try running through
again and see if you can't get it to work

Tools
Rules wizard
New
Move messages based on content
        with "newbie" in the subject or body
Move it to the "newbie" folder (make sure you have a newbie folder)
Choose next
Make sure with specific words in the subject or body is checked.
        look at the lower pane and make sure the info is filled in
Next
Make sure the move it the the speciefied folder is filled out
        look at the lowe pane and make sure the info is filled in
Next
Add any exceptions to the rule.
Next
Name rule
Check  Turn on this rule box
Finish

Then click run now

Make sure the check box next to the rule you want to run is checked on
the next screen. Also check the "apply rules to" and "run in folder (inbox)"
are correct.

the rule should now run.

Jennifer
#221463