        From:   D. Lee Wiggers [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Saturday, September 15, 2001 1:45 PM
        To:     newbie list
        Subject:        [newbie] burning iso

        Hello list

        I'm so newbie I don't know if linux is pronounced lin like sin or
line like sine.

        I have been lurking for months and enjoy this list.

        I installed 8.0 with no problems that haven't been addressed here
until today, discounting
        my own bumbling.

        Just downloaded Raklet iso's and burnt cdroms, however result is a
cdrom with the file
        "mandrakelinux-8.1-raklet-beta3-cd1.i586.iso" rather than a cdrom
full of files.  Where have
        I erred?

        I used neroburning (gulp) windows 98

        tia

        Lee Wiggers

         << File: message.footer >>

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200