On Wednesday 19 September 2001 04:45, you wrote:

> > I caught the tail end of an FBI warning on NPR today that said the Nimda
> virus "affects all Internet computers". That rubs me the wrong way because,
> as I read later at CNet, it doesn't affect our penguins (as usual). I think
> the popular media needs to be more careful the way they report these
> things.

This would be great but it isnt possible :)  But take heart it happens to
everybody, not just linux.  Our local TV recently reported on the dealy
mennigoccocal virus!  The media arent really interested in factual
information. The trick is to take what you read lightly and find reliable
sources of info.