Hmm, I would doubt that you could find a generic application that you could
for your purposes.  Of course you could find something that was close and
extend it to suite your needs but I would think the time and effort of
understanding how the application was constructed and applying your
customizations you'd be better off building it from scratch.  It would take
you the same amount of time and ultimately be more suited for your needs.

For the most part what you want to do is quite easy, and you could have a
rudimentary frontend working in about a week or two by just learning a
little bit of PHP, HTML, and MySQL. The "hard" part of this project would be
the automatic callbacks and label printing.

Is this something that you could work on during the day or would you have to
work on it at home during off hours?  If you could pay a little for its
development you might consider putting an ad in the paper looking for an
open-source contractor (or anyone that wants to try). This would be a great
job for a student or a person that would like to get some programming
experience who has none.

Have you searched freshmeat too see if there is something close or if there
is callback and printing software that you could plug in?