:)  I can't explain it.  I found a bunch the other day and really wanted
to add one to a new high-end system I'm building.  For fun, for
remeniscence, to see what they were really like (it's been so long).
The drive was cheap.  Would have had to wipe the disks before donating
them to some retro-computing facility/hobbyist anyway.  But mostly for
fun.

-Paul Rodríguez