On Saturday 22 September 2001 19:35, you wrote:
> I have setup my firewall (iptables) with the control center in mandrake
> 8. It works great untill I reboot and I see that all are set back to
> allow all. What is up with that? How do I get the rules to stick?

I don't know the answer to your problem, but I might suggest that you go
to su console and then cd to /sbin and type in "InteractiveBastille" go
through the setup with that select no for file limits question, and the
settings should stick.  It is fairly descriptive as it asks you what you
want to do to set the firewall up. HTH
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842