On Sunday 23 September 2001 16:42, you wrote:
> When I try this, I get the following error:
>
> Can't locate Bastille_Tk.pm in @INC
>
> How do I resolve this?
>
> TIA

OK, you are probably running the bastille program that was on the CDs, and
this is a release candidate. It works fine, but if you want the final
version go to the bastille web site and down load it from there. Paying
attention to the instructions.  So back to your problem.. it looks like
you do not have the Bastille-Tk * files. These do not appear to
autmatically load on install. So go into the mandrake software manager and
do a search for Bastille-Tk* and load that file. then try the
InteractiveBastille  again. HTH

--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842