On Wednesday 19 September 2001 07:22, Mohammed Arafa wrote:
> richie thanks a bundle it worked :))
Glad I could help!

> umm now how do i do it for ALL the other users without going into each and
> every /home/user/.kde/Autostart dir?

I have no idea as I've never had to try!  My best guess is that when a New
user logs on to KDE, there must be some script that creates a few of the
basic system folders ('.kde' and Autostart for example) and symbolic links to
log on a user to KDE.  Perhaps you could tweak that script (if it exists or
what its name is if it does exist I have no clue!).  Try lurking around the
KDE mailing lists maybe there's someone over there who know how to help.

In the meantime, don't go changing any scirpt until you positively know what
to do!

HTH

Richie