yeah, but its still not the redhat site, have you been on that???

There must be thousands of people on this list, and probably 20 of them have
proven to be
"nasty" posters... that still leaves alot (the majority in fact!!!) that are
here because of
linux instead of politics or personal amateur psychology and trolling.....

I would like to consider myself in that majority.. and I think a good many
of you do as well,
(hense it being a maajority :-)

rgds

Frank

PS, we are too close to providing a comparably usable Desktop OS and already
have a better server,
so lets not blow it be coming across as zealots, it doesn't look good..

look what it did for apple? they had a bunch of old fanatics attacking
everything that wasn't apple,
and when that didnt' grow to anything, they had to swap to selling colorful
dayglo cases(imac) and
notebooks to newbies..

(having said that, that later idea actually worked to some degree... :-)

peace people,

rgds

Frank