Ok, with all the recent hostility talks, and me switching e-mail
programs at home and at work, I need some help determining if this
software sends HTML e-mail, without the need to be flamed.  While I
agree with the masses here, HTML e-mail is hard and annoying to read
and deal with, sometimes a gentle nudge in the right direction without
anger getting the best of you is all that a person would need.  But
thats just my opinion.  If I did something to upset the masses, I would
rather have my mistake politely pointed out to me and possible
solutions to correct it rather than getting yelled at because anger
only results in anger.  Now with that said, I would appreciate any help
on determining whether or not this e-mail program (Mail Warrior) sends
HTML by default, because I have not seen anything about the form of e-
mail it sends.  Thank you all in advance.

Matt