MH wrote:
Now with that said, I would appreciate any help
> on determining whether or not this e-mail program (Mail Warrior) sends
> HTML by default, because I have not seen anything about the form of e-
> mail it sends.  Thank you all in advance.

Your email was in plain text.  I checked it by viewing the source (in
Netscape 3) and looking at the "Content-type" headers.  There may be
several.  (It takes a little practice to get the hang of what these
mean.)  AFAIK, HTML mails always include two copies of the message, one
in plain text and one in HTML.  It would be nice if more email clients
could ignore the HTML, but mine and most others (AFAIK) can't.

Hope this helps,
Randy Kramer