Es Wed 26 Sep 2001 21:49, Gordon Burgess-Parker va escriure:
> I have staroffice as a *.bin file - how do I install it on 8.0? ( I want
> to do a network install 'cos I have multi users, I know about the -net
> filter 'cos I did it in Windoze!)
Run it:
./staroffice_5.2.bin /net

and choose for instance /usr/local/soffice52

"/net" means network install.  Running /usr/local/soffice/program/soffice as
user will create ~/soffice directory settings.

And in 8 it won't create a link in Kde menu... but it's easy to do, isn't it?
 ;)

--
        Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ 11407395