I finally got it installed and working, but a tip to everybody real quick.

Make sure, if you're running the script as a user, that you have the correct
permissions on the directory that you chose to house the downloads.

Running it as root, I had no problem, I downloaded two songs I was looking for,
then I quit out of it.  I then tried to see if I could run it as a user, since it
didn't really install the app at all, and it would just say, can't download.  It
then hit me, the folder that it was putting the files, was NOT accessable by the
user.  So I could run it, but I couldn't actually download anything.

So keep that in mind!  Make sure, if you're not running it at as root, and you
never should run that as root, that you have the correct permissions on the
download folders.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
10:55PM  up 5 days,  9:57, 3 users, load averages: 0.04, 0.02, 0.00