Xnap is working now.. but... Xnap says that it can't find server file
.xnap/host. Where can I get the file? Thanx.

--
Luv ya,
    Valerie .*(o_o)*.

  *         valerie           * "Miracles, in the sense of
  * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *  phenomena we cannot explain,
  * [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  surround us on every hand:
  * ICQ: 6224687              *    life itself is the
  * AIM: lovedestiny129       *        miracle of miracles."
  * Reg. Linux User: #225031  *
  *                           *  - George Bernard Shaw