Normally logrotate drops all the services temporarily to archive and
recreate the log files. This issues an IF-DOWN and IF-UP command to your
network devices, disconnecting you from your ISP.

Check to see what time it happens. I'll bet it occurs between 4:00am and
4:30am every day.

You could prevent logrotate from running, but you'll then need to manage
your logs manually.

-JMS