i will second that, open office has been running great for me for some time.
go, download, install, rejoyce.

On Thursday 04 October 2001 07:50, Lanman spoke unto the masses thusly:

--
"Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue..."

shane
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org cause humans do it better!