Well, I originally choose the lan and adsl conections to install. When I
chose ADSl and entered my ISP name without the www. It showed up by
default...but still no internet connection. I then turned off the ADSL
connections and viola!, my connection worked using the 10.0.0.1 IP Address
with the LAN connection.

--
Jennifer
RLU#221463