-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roger Sherman
Sent: Sunday, 21 October 2001 2:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Glibc2.2 and RPM

OK, I did it! I installed Glibc2.2 on my 7.2 box, and so far...well, I'd
like to start fixing things, but I have a problem. RPM doesn't work
anymore. So, I'm assuming I need to find a tar file of RPM...anyone know
where I could find such a thing?

peace,

Rog

Registered Linux user #190719
"The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve a number of times before I
hit him"