Hi... please, I need your help, if I try to launch "konqueror" only appear
the window in the menu bar, but after it doesn't run... If I try to launch
konqueror from Konsole typing: "konqueror", I recieve this message:

Xlib: extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".

I made other "user", then I started a new session with this new user, and
konqueror worked very well.

Please help me because I can't see my files and navigating with konqueror,
mmm.. really I can't do anything with konqueror

thanks

--
      | M. Paśl Mancheno H. |