> on 10/12/01 7:45 AM, Marco Paul Mancheno Herrera at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
> > Somebody can say me, where do I find a free book or tutorial about C++
> > for Linux??

Marco,

The following links and explanatory material is copied and pasted from
by private TWiki.  (Someday it will be moved to Wikilearn.)

The Free Ed site seems excellent, if a little pretentious.  I've only
used it for some C++ stuff so far, but they seem to have stuff on a wide
variety of subjects.  I recommend it to anybody who wants to learn
anything.

Not all the content is part of the Free Ed site.  For instance, the Sams
Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days, Second Edition, leads you to www.dice.com
(in error) or to some other site with the actual content of the book (I
guess I didn't bookmark that site, and I can't remember the name).  I
have trouble getting there, so I'm filing a bug report with
www.dice.com.

I should have mentioned in the previous paragraph that using the book
requires that you register at that site (free) (the site which I can't
remember) and login.

Once I learn the name of that site and how to get there consistently
I'll repost.  If you manage to get there consistently, let me know.
(I'm using IE5 on Win95 -- sorry, it's a lot faster and more consistent
than konqueror (which is my preferred browser on Linux).)

<quote>
---+++ Index for C++ on Free Ed site

   * http://www.free-ed.net/catalog/ -- Main index
   * http://www.free-ed.net/catalog/crsemain.asp?nC=3&nD=2&nO=3 -- C and
C++ index.

---+++ Best Explanation So Far

   * [[http://www.icce.rug.nl/docs/cplusplus/][Chapter 3: A first
impression of C++]] of C++ Annotations Version 5.1.0d by Frank B.
Brokken

---+++ Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days, Second Edition

   *
[[http://www.free-ed.net/fr03/lfc/course%20030203_02/index.html][Sams
Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days, Second Edition]]  (On line now -- I own
one copy of the book (or is it C?).  Oops, it's C.)

---+++ from: http://www.m0rph.com/c++/reference.shtml#arrapoinrefe

Array Pointers and References<br />
</quote>

Randy Kramer