Yep
Select Define sources > New
Select Type of Source > Security Updates
Update the list of mirrors. Pick one near you Click OK
It takes quite a long time to get the list of all the packages on the mirror.

Now any package you have installed for which an update is available will show
up in bold in the search list.
If you press the 'Mandrake Update' button you can now automatically update
security fixes, normal updates, or bugfixes, by selecting the radio buttons.
If the updates have other dependencies they will be installed as well.

You can add any ftp site or Mandrake cooker using the same procedure.

NOTE: Accepting any and all updates from cooker is risky. Cooker is
experimental untested packages.

Derek