[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>StarOffice 5.2 is a great piece of work. Its problems are bloat and the
>integrated desktop (although I've grown used to it over time). Other than that
>it is incredibly solid - I've written large documents on it over the period of a
>week (i.e. open the entire time) and it never crashed on me.
>
>OpenOffice.org (that's its official name, since somebody has already copyrighted
>"OpenOffice") is shaping up to be a fine successor to StarOffice 5.2. I've
>always preferred StarOffice to MS Word, and OpenOffice.org is even better.
>Release 638C has some stability problems, but otherwise it is almost complete.
>Most importantly, it is actually usable. While it is bloated, I assume that this
>is because it is still in development.

Hi there!  =)

I'm just new to this mailing list and I hope you can help me with my problem.

Is there any Word Processor that can save output as PDF file?  Shall we say, I will
make a document but I will save it as PDF file and can be viewed like xpdf or Adobe
Acrobat Reader.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.  =)

www.edsamail.com