On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:03, Robert wrote:
|  When I wrote this email I never got a response and frankly just gave up
| on it but it just arrives now about 19 days later?! Is this odd or
| happens from time to time?

I've been wondering the same thing but not with the list though.  I sent
myself an e-mail on Friday morning while testing my mail settings, and I
only just received it tonight (Monday).  Others that I mailed on the
weekend phoned me confused over mail I sent - they received the earlier,
relevant mail later... much later.  I thought that perhaps my ISP had a
problem.  First time its happened to me in five years.

skinky
--
But what ... is it good for?
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,