On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:09:51 -0500, Robert Beach
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went to a site with Konqueror on 8.1 and it said I needed to download
> Macromedia Flash Player.  The only directions it had was to copy it to the
> Netscape Plugin Directory, Nothing for Konqueror.  Does this mean Konqueror
> isn't able to use Flash?

How to get Flash running in Konqueror:

1. Install the Flash plug-in from macromedia.com as normal.

2. Install the kdebase-nsplugins package. It is included in Mandrake.

3. In the KDE Control Centre and go to "WebBrowsing" -> "Netscape Plugins".

4. Click "Scan for new plugins".

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Shades of Windows, in my opinion: "yeah, we know it is broken, but we preferred
some hard-to-trigger filesystem corruption to breaking a legacy program that
couldn't understand the new filesystem features."" -- Linus Torvalds