Hi Ron,

Thanks for your further advice.

>I think your first step, Stephen, is to clearly define
>what you want to *do* with all that hardware.  Until
>you do that, it's difficult to advise you more
>specifically.

I am planning using the Linux box, a slower machine with following config. ;

CPU     Pentinum 133
Hard disk   3.6G
RAM    32MB

as Proxy server, SMB server for printer and firewall.

If it can't work then I will convert the Win 98 PC, with following config.,
as Linux server serving a Linux Box, Win ME and Win XP ;

CPU    Pentinum II  350
Hard disk   6G
RAM   128MB

Have you had any suggustion ?  Also the size of each partition for Proxy
server, SMB server and Firewall ?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen