-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sridhar Dhanapalan
Sent: 02 November 2001 00:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Windows XP: EXtra Proprietary

Are you saying that you don't trust the entire RHN just because of a bug in
the
software? Do you think Red Hat did it on purpose? That sounds rather unfair
me. Remember, everything is GPL, just like MandrakeOnline. There is nothing
hidden here.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        "I once preached peaceful coexistence with Windows.
        You may laugh at my expense -- I deserve it."
                -- Jean-Louis Gassée, founder of BeOS