-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Rodríguez
Sent: Friday, 2 November 2001 12:29 AM
To: newbie
Subject: [newbie] current state of anti-aliasing in 8.1

What's the current state of anti-aliasing in 8.1?

Is there an easy way to get the system to anti-alias, or does it work
out of the box?

If it's not working out of the box, is it a reasonable thing to work
towards this for the next release?  If so, maybe we can incorporate
working anti-aliasing into Mandrake packaged programs as well?  (like
abiword)

How do you feel about this?

-Paul Rodríguez