Has anyone successfully gotten dvd movies to play on Mandrake 8.1? What
software works and what doesn't? I've gotten a few to try to play but all of
the ones I own are encrypted so I end up seeing a bunch of garbage. I tried
compiling the latest version of Xine but couldn't it get it to work. It's in
two pieces and the first one works but the second part never can find the
first part.
        Mandrake does a great job with my sound files. Now if I can just get my
movies to work, I'll be able to dump WInblows for good!

--
Gary Traffanstedt