Hi! When I upgraded from Mandrake 7.2 to 8.1 I kept my /home tree intact
and reformatted all the other partitions for a complete re-install. One
of my most important goals was to keep the mail folders that I had
established to hold on to important old mail. In several of my accounts
everything worked perfectly, even though Mozilla came up when I hit the
icon to launch Netscape Communicator there was no problem once i chose
tasks mail and news - my mail folders and all the old mail was there.
Unfortunately in one account this didn't happen. The .nsmail directory
is still there and seems to have all the folder files just like it
should, unfortunately Mozilla's mail and news section doesn't seem to be
able to access them. I checked out the import options but the wizard has
no provision for migrating Communicator Mail to Mozilla. Is there some
way to tell Mozilla in that account to look at .nsmail for the mail
folders and boxes? Is there some repair facility that will reindex the
mailboxes and make their contents visible to Mozilla? I'm not sure what
is needed but I think I have all my old mail, that it is just invisible
to Mozilla. I would appreciate getting pointed in the right direction.
Thanks.

Traci