I appreciate everybodies help it's just some of the emails I get I am
clueless to.  Talking about codes, mounts, etc etc etc.  I'm lost.  I ask a
question and I get a breakdown of the system and how to manipulate the code.
Not that I don't appreciate it, but I'm confused even worse.

I'm not a programmer, I'm a mechanic with no intentiions of becoming a
programmer or network administrator.  I just like using the computer alot.
Playing games, surfing the net and chatting.  I'm just sick of windows
fubaring every 20 minutes or my downloads are lost because I got disconnected
because windows used up all my ram.

And "I think thats your problem"  wasn't meant as a slam or anything. It was
just in general as in that's my opinion of the problem.  Example:   I think
you have a problem with your lifters slapping the top of your pistons.  It's
not you it's the car.  Don't take it personal wasn't directed at you.
But anyways I am pleased with Mandrake, it just seems that most of the
newbies are wicked smart with linux, unlike me.

Metamorphysical a.k.a.  Clueless