-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Franki
Sent: Tuesday, 30 October 2001 2:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: NEWBIE Mandrake List
Subject: RE: [newbie] Pine/Postfix/Sendmail - Franki

well, first of all,
myhostname should be exactly that, your servers hostname as a fqdn (fully
qualified domain name)
ie something like: mail.casa-coqui.com (if you dont specify it at all,
postfix will determine it by
itself, and it may get it wrong..)

The one that may actually fix your problem is:

myorigin = casa-conqui

put that in main.cf and you should be off and running...

rgds

Frank