I can't find qt-devel for Mandrake anywhere. Every link I get from search engines for qt-devel -1.44-20mdk.rpm is deadend, looks like file does not exist anymore :-(

I only managed to find qt-devel-1.44-20mdk.rdf but I don't know what to do with it.

Anyone have an idea where to find qt-devel for Mandrake?

Thx.

Michael D. Viron wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Try installing qt-devel (if it isn't already).

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978