I am building a system for the doctor's private practice.  Stabillity is
the number one concern.  We will have windows and linux running on
separate hard drives untill we can tansition the database to Linux,
after which, I'd like to have a RAID system for increased data
reliabillity.

Do you have any suggestions on hardware I should be looking for or
staying away from?  I'd like to use an AMD chip.  Are there any special
considerations for having a mroe reliable system?

-Paul Rodríguez