What exactly differentiates server grade hardware and desktop grade?

I ask this because checking out some Dell servers (just above the price
range for this project, but wrangleable) they seem to be pretty much the
same hardware I would find in a desktop computer.  IDE drives for
example, and not even ATA/100/133 RAID.

-Paul Rodríguez

On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 12:24, Paul Schwebel wrote:
> Tell your doctor that Data reliability and "cheap" don't go together.
He/she