"Anuerin G. Diaz" stated the following:

> SoloCDM wrote:
>
> > While at the console (not X), what settings make the mouse scroll
> > further from top to bottom and left to right?
>
> I dont think mouse works in the console mode unless you are using framebuffers
> and that is roughly the equivalent of X. The console is used for those quick
> sessions wherein the mouse only gets in the way and hinder faster processing.
>
> The only reason that I know that you are asking this question is that the text
> display in  your console is not configured correctly and display is too large
> for pleasant viewing. I encountered this one when I picked a wrong setting. I
> vaguely remember that there is a setting in the Mandrake Control Center for
> this one.

No . . . not at all.  My display at the console works perfectly.  It
is set at 1280x1024, which makes the mouse scroll shorter distances
with each move in any direction.

--
Note: When you reply to this message, please include the mailing
      list/newsgroup address and my email address in To:.

Signed,
SoloCDM