SoloCDM wrote:

> "Anuerin G. Diaz" stated the following:
>>
>> SoloCDM wrote:
>>
>>> While at the console (not X), what settings make the mouse scroll
>>> further from top to bottom and left to right?

>> I dont think mouse works in the console mode unless you are using framebuffers

> No . . . not at all.  My display at the console works perfectly.  It
> is set at 1280x1024, which makes the mouse scroll shorter distances
> with each move in any direction.

ok. you 2 now have me wanting to know...

solo, you say 'console (not x)' is set to 1280x1024. just how did you get
this setting? i was of impression that console was 25 lines by 80 coloums.

i have a 19" adi monitor that i would like to get 1280x1024 on in console
mode. mouse does not work, but i have no need for mouse in console mode.

while under x and kde, i use 1280x1024, which is great when working
in xterm. would be nice to have that size of screen in console mode
for when i am in init level 1 and 3.

tia.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
 think green...
  save a tree, save a life, save time, save bandwidth, save storage.
   send text email..
=+=
 if you are proud to be an american, then buy "made in america".
=+=