I keep getting the following mails in my linux box's root account. I believe
they are from cron jobs and that it is something concerning usenet servers.
but exactly what does it mean and how do i stop them, (remove the cron job)

every hour:"
touch: /var/log/news/nntpsend.log: Permission denied
chmod: /var/log/news/nntpsend.log: Permission denied
/usr/bin/nntpsend: /var/log/news/nntpsend.log: Permission denied "
daily:"
/usr/bin/news.daily: /var/lib/news/.news.daily: Permission denied "

cheers

Jamie