Hmm certainly looks as if a firewall could be running. To make sure type in a
root terminal
/etc/rc.d/init.d/bastille-firewall stop
If one was running it will stop immediately

Naturally you should enable a firewall if you intend to leave this computer
exposed to the net. Interactive-Bastille would allow you to open up just for
http.