On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:33:48 -0500, Paśl Mancheno H. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi...
>   i want to save a html page, but when I did it with Konqueror... it only
> saved the text, and i need the images... I mean i need the page like in the
> internet but off-line... How do I do that with konqueror or any app??

Konqueror can save pages to a WAR file, which is simply a tarball with the
entire page (including graphics) inside. This is good because everything is in
one file, but bad because only Konq can read it without having to manually
unpack it.

Galeon can save pages with their related images in a subdirectory - which I
think is what you want. 0.12.8 was released only today, so now micht be a good
time to try it: http://galeon.sourceforge.net/.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

                                133+ w1nd0z d00d