Download both of the .src.rpm files and then

" rpm --rebuild Nvidia.xxx.src.rpm " for each one.

Install the resulting RPM's which will be located in /usr/RPM/RPMS/Ix86/

LM8.1 has full sensor support, so you should NOT download cooker files.
You merely need to run the sensors configuration scripts to set things
up.

As a rough rule, avoid cooker files unless you know EXACTLY what you are
doing.

-JMS